Sunday 22 April 2012

Identity

Speaking about the influence the game advertisement has had on my childhood, I started to be interested in how my identity is shaped by what surrounds me.
To understand what identity is I looked for the definition in the Oxford Dictionary

“The sameness of a person or thing at all times or in all circumstances; the condition or fact that a person or thing is itself and not something else; individuality, personality”.


What makes me who I am now?


I am a complex mix of experiences, tradition, passion and ambition. I have been educated by the events and I learnt from the ambience I’ve been living in.


My personal identity may be expressed as the components which distinguishes me as an individual from other individuals and that allowed me to be the same person in every situation


I have researched images that visually identify what interested me in the past and I would like to go ahead, in this blog, focusing in how these elements influenced my life.



"Dakota dalle bianche dimore"
favorite childhood book

"Belive" by Cher
my first CD
Mickey Mouse
Magazine

Cattolica
Granparent's Town
Me, lunatic!
Bologna
where I lived for 19yrs
"Donnie Darko"
movie by Richard Kelly

Pinner, London
AuPair
"The Neverending Story"
book by Michael Ende
"La strada per Eldorado"
animation by Dreamworks
Chocooolate
passion


No comments:

Post a Comment